Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Great Reviews On An Unexpected Vacation!

I am thrilled to receive awesome reviews on my first book. Reviews are the bread and butter for the indie authors for myself, and good reviews even make the best selling authors tremendously happy. All authors, indie and international best seller alike, love receiving nice reviews from readers.

It's astoundingly flattering to receive such nice reviews on my first title. I really hope readers like my second title in the series, too. Thank you everyone for being so kind and motivating me to keep on writing! Big hugs to you all!


Here are the reviews I got on Smashwords:

Review by: Audrey Sparkle on April 08, 2015 :  
Was a great experience! It is clear that, the author's mind is so kinky in an intellectual way. also the selection of the male character is perfect. imagine such a tyrant in a sexual way, which suprisingly suited well, thanks to the author's words. just close your eyes and dream yourself in a bed with a roman emperor! can't wait to see the next issue.
Review by: Richard Reeves on April 07, 2015 :  
This was a great thrill to find a first time Author who put the time in to do the research and write a Great Book. I read it and was so surprised at the descriptions of the scenery, the descriptions of the people. Having multiple in a story is hard enough, but Ms. Nyman did a great job. It starts with a trip to Rome, buying a trinket at a store, then time travel. She winds up with a stud named Caligua who was a Ceaser. I won't go into the sex scenes, but I will say she has the best description of it than any books I've revied and that's a lot. I was impressed. And then a twist that will surprise anyone. Well worth the price. This is the first in her series, and this was the first book. They can only get better. Congratulations Ms. Nyman. I look forward to reviewing many more for you in the future.
(review of free book)
Review by: CatherineSparke on April 06, 2015 :  
This is great! It's erotic but intellegent, definetely very hot sex and a very, very hot leading man. You even get some clasical history and poetry thrown in too. I'm very much looking forward to further instalments of this, it's a really superior erotic story.
Review by: nevin1988 on April 05, 2015 : (no rating) 
If you want to read an erotic piece full of intelligent fiction, with a coherent historical background and a super exciting plot, this is the story for you. Plus the hottest sex scenes ever. Caligua is the real dream man, nothing like Cristian Grey. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
Review by: leyla sahin on April 04, 2015 :  
As a person who likes reading short stories, this erotic story is surprisingly exciting. Especially erotic story readers should not miss this. I felt like i was watching a film, historical, hot and full of passion. I hope to read the next one soon.
Review by: Maura McKeely on April 03, 2015 :  
Oh my! This is a hot story. When this young college girl is transported back in time, she's about to get the kind of vacation she never bargained for. In a Roman Emperor's bed, no less! Best of all, this is just the beginning of a series. I can't wait to read the next installment!
 Here are the reviews I got on Amazon: 


4.8 out of 5 stars
(4)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Unexpected Pleasure! April 6, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
It's been a long time since I stumbled upon such well developed and likeable characters in a short erotic romance. The young woman especially came alive for me, with her fresh and open approach to her life and the events that unfolded so surprisingly and happily for her. And her lover - the Roman emperor Caligula - was not at all what I expected based on his portrayal in popular culture. He was charming, civilized (but not too much!) and most of all simply aware. Even without his stunning physical presence both in and outside of bed, he was the kind of man I'd practically die to know in real life. And when you add in the wonderfully intimate and satisfying sexual dimension - well, let me just say that THAT is what I believe every girl really wants, whether she knows it or not, assuming she's still in love with life and the awesome potential it offers at almost every moment. When I was done reading I practically skipped out the door, into a bright sunny day and warm spring air, feeling that MY next great love might be just around the corner for me, too. I can't wait for the next installment in the series!


5.0 out of 5 stars
 Erotic historical romance April 3, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
This is a well-written erotic historical romance that describes a young woman's sudden, magical trip back in time. At first, she's terrified of Caligula. After all, she's read numerous account of his violent reputation. But she soon discovers another side of this Roman Emperor. Addicted to his prowess in bed, she's willing to do whatever it takes to earn his favor and get back into his arms. The bedroom scenes are quite sensual and sexy. If you're looking for a quick, spicy read, this story will not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars
 I found this to be a great read. Lots of fun April 5, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
As a lover of both history and erotica, I found this to be a great read. Lots of fun! Lots of steamy sex! And surprisingly, I found Caligula to be a truly engaging character. It's rare that I find a character that feels as alive to me in erotica as Caligula was. Very impressed! Can't wait for the next release!

4.0 out of 5 stars
 Spicy read April 7, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
It's a good read, really spicy, made me blush a few times. If you want a good read and can handle who ends up being her lover, a pretty interesting character, I implore you to read it.
I look forward to the next part of this series.
A review on Amazon.co.uk:

5.0 out of 5 stars
 Exotic, erotic and a great read 3 April 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
Really hot!!! Very well written and a very, very sexy leading man. If you're looking for something exotic, erotic and fun, this is definetely for you. And you get to learn something about ancient Rome whilst enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment