Thursday, April 2, 2015

Greetings From the Cold North!

Well, it's not that cold in Scandinavia at the moment with the premature spring and all, but it's the popular label so I'll stick with that for now.

I'm getting ready to publish my first title and I'm quite excited. It's something new and original, something no one has done before. I hope the readers will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am currently writing the third installment in the series. I planned to write five or six of them but let's see where it goes. It may be a dozen for all I know. It all depends on the feedback I get from my readers. That is because I put my other writing projects on hold to write this series. If it's well received, I'll continue it. We will see.

My friends and roommate loved the first story and told me it's brilliant, a total page turner and super sexy. One of my beta readers was a friend of a friend I don't know at all. She is an experienced erotica reader, so receiving high praise about my story from her convinced me to continue writing the series. I really hope everyone else will like it, too. I've received amazing feedback from everyone but I'm still quite nervous as a first timer. My friends and their friends love my stories but will the random readers out there like them too? That's what I want to find out. Curiosity kills the cat, they say!

My biggest hope is receiving feedback and comments from the readers who purchase and read it. My beta readers are already asking questions about the characters and the events in the series. I hope my readers flood me with comments and questions, too! I'll be waiting.

I listen to Ancient Roman tunes while writing the stories set in  Rome. Here is  my favorite:





No comments:

Post a Comment